CCCI, an NGO that harnesses the arts and media for advocacy (women and children, health, environment culture and education), is in need of a full-time Communications Specialist, female, and a graduate of Social Sciences or Communications course, preferably with 2 years experience .
· Research write, and edit briefs, reports, and proposals
· Coordinate production and post-production of IECs.
· Liase with funding institutions from both government and NGOs
· documents project learnings
· update the CCCI website
· travel outside of Metro Manila when necessary
Send your work samples and CV with photo to Ms. Kelly Rayel of 6C Matipuno St., Brgy. Pinyahan, Diliman, Quezon City or thru email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-8066 for interview