Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Noong isang araw ay nasa Gubat District Hospital ako kasama si dating Gobernador Sally Lee para sa launching ng bagong delivery room at operating room sa Gubat District Hospital.
Monday, May 28, 2012
the educational research and development assistance (erda) foundation, inc. is looking for an education officer for a child labor and education project. here are some of the qualifications: 1. graduate of bs in education, master's degree is an advantaged 2. with professional experience in leadership role and implementing education initiatives 3. with program experience in supervising/managing functions 4. knowledge of child labor issues and experience in development of non-formal, formal, and vocational education of children 5. above average skills in public relations and networking 6. proficient in oral and written communication, both filipino and english 7. skills in program management 8. requires high level of flexibility 9. can work under pressure in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation and commitment to child labor 10. ability to work long hours and in difficult conditions 11. above average skills in computer, can operate MS software application such as MS word, excel and powerpoint 12. with passion and commitment to the cause of child labor if interested, please call 7413014, 7110010, 7327815 and look for ms. judy segismundo-hr officer, ms. aurora quiambao-hr staff or ann f.p. tadeo, jvp b19/20
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Congratulations to the 300 new graduates of the Computer Van Aralan basic computer skills training program led by Mr Eliseo Fresnoza. The program is a partnership of the municipality, the Office of Congressman Ramos and the Ai-Hu Foundation. This is our second time to graduate students of the Computer Van Aralan, the previous one being in October of last year.
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
The Joint Learning Network (JLN) for Universal Health Coverage brings together countries from across the globe to share experiences and challenges in implementing reforms for Universal Health Coverage (UHC). Currently, Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Vietnam are part of the network.
JLN shares information and supports research required for design and implementation of reforms to achieve UHC through practitioner to practitioner learning exchanges. It also enriches the knowledge of its member countries through expert driven collaboratives on the following focus areas.
- Expanding population coverag
- Provider Payment Mechanisms
- Quality Management
- Technology to aid implementation and decision making
- Reporting to the Director Philippines / Program Manager – JLF, India
- Works with designated staff, conducts and/or assume primary responsibility for specific tasks including, but not limited to, assisting in compiling various reports, collecting secondary data, reviews, researches and integrates relevant information as required
- Assists in the development of reports, briefs, compiling and documentation and archiving of knowledge resources
- Communicating effectively with project teams and customers and partnering with JLN expert resource persons, organizational liaison officers, and internal JLN resources to achieve customer and JLN objectives.
- Assisting in scheduling and planning for events – meetings, conferences, presentations, staff trips, etc. – including coordinating arrangements for participants, handling logistics, preparing and disseminating materials, etc.
- Responsible for developing partner outreach strategy. Including development of material such as presentations, technical presentations, elevator pitches
- Performing other duties as assigned
Desired candidate profile:
The ideal JLN Research Associate will be a highly motivated individual with outstanding communication, documentation and presentation skills. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant background and experience in Research/ Public Health/Health Financing, International Health or related field desired in an office setting
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills in English
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- E-communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in global health and development preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Additional relevant skills: Experience with data collection, management and analysis, including solid knowledge of excel and other relevant software,
Compensation and Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV and 3 sample written works to firstname.lastname@example.org