Action for Economic Reforms, a research, policy analysis and advocacy organization working on macroeconomic and governance issues, is in search of Policy Staff.
AER is looking for somebody who possesses the following minimum qualifications:
- has a postgraduate degree or is finishing a postgraduate degree in economics or development economics;
- has the skills and techniques for research and political/economic analysis;
- has good writing skills in English and Filipino;
- has ability to fluently articulate ideas in English and Filipino; and
- has self-initiative and can direct programs and projects.
AER offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Those interested should please send resume with covering application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission is on 15 April 15, 2005. For more information about Action for Economic Reforms, please visit www.aer.ph.