The Joint Learning Network (JLN) for Universal Health Coverage brings together countries from across the globe to share experiences and challenges in implementing reforms for Universal Health Coverage (UHC). Currently, Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Vietnam are part of the network.
JLN shares information and supports research required for design and implementation of reforms to achieve UHC through practitioner to practitioner learning exchanges. It also enriches the knowledge of its member countries through expert driven collaboratives on the following focus areas.
- Expanding population coverag
- Provider Payment Mechanisms
- Quality Management
- Technology to aid implementation and decision making
- Reporting to the Director Philippines / Program Manager – JLF, India
- Works with designated staff, conducts and/or assume primary responsibility for specific tasks including, but not limited to, assisting in compiling various reports, collecting secondary data, reviews, researches and integrates relevant information as required
- Assists in the development of reports, briefs, compiling and documentation and archiving of knowledge resources
- Communicating effectively with project teams and customers and partnering with JLN expert resource persons, organizational liaison officers, and internal JLN resources to achieve customer and JLN objectives.
- Assisting in scheduling and planning for events – meetings, conferences, presentations, staff trips, etc. – including coordinating arrangements for participants, handling logistics, preparing and disseminating materials, etc.
- Responsible for developing partner outreach strategy. Including development of material such as presentations, technical presentations, elevator pitches
- Performing other duties as assigned
Desired candidate profile:
The ideal JLN Research Associate will be a highly motivated individual with outstanding communication, documentation and presentation skills. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant background and experience in Research/ Public Health/Health Financing, International Health or related field desired in an office setting
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills in English
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- E-communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in global health and development preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Additional relevant skills: Experience with data collection, management and analysis, including solid knowledge of excel and other relevant software,
Compensation and Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV and 3 sample written works to firstname.lastname@example.org